Quantum Matrix Dual Overdrive L.E.D. is a multi-stage overdrive with two overdrive stages and two tone stages. The Quantum Matrix is a combination of classic overdrive pedals with enhancements to provide the best possible performance.
There are two overdrive stages that can be selected with a foot controller (“O.D.”). The default overdrive is a standard clipping stage with asymmetrical diodes and L.E.D. The second stage is a MOSFET overdrive stage with L.E.D. that provides a more full and clean overdrive.
Tone options can be selected with a foot controller (“TONE”). The default tone is warm sounding reminiscent of many classic overdrive pedals. The second tone provides more boost with a brighter tone that will get your guitar’s notes heard.
- Level – Adjust the volume output level.
- Tone – Adjust the tone.
- Drive – Adjust the level of overdrive.
- Bite – Adjust the overdrive voicing from smooth overdrive to more aggressive distortion.
- Tone – Select the tone stage from the standard tone or tone boost that provides brighter tone.
- On/Off – Turn on effect or use true-bypass to turn off effect.
- O.D. – Select the overdrive type from standard clipping or MOSFET drive stage.
- Power: 9V
- All analog circuitry.
- Dimensions: 4.67 in x 3.68 in x 1.18 in (119 mm x 93 mm x 30 mm)